Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Liquid is Best!


Over the years, nutritional supplements in pill, tablet, and chelate form have been the traditional choice for millions of people. But scientific study has led many people to rethink their supplement choices.

Vitamins and minerals in TABLET or PILL FORM are poorly absorbed and used by the body. Graphic evidence of this is seen in wastewater treatment plants and outdoor portable toilets across America. Thousands of pounds of undigested pills and tablets, many with name brands still readable, regularly pose a challenge for facility operators. These forms of supplements are ineffectively used by the body – containing nutrient designs made of crushed up rocks, fillers, and binders.

WHY LIQUID?

Looking to nature, we see the perfect design for the ideal nutrient delivery system. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients are consumed from the soil by plants, then transformed into a water-soluble design that is usable by the human body. No matter what we put into our bodies, the goal is always the same — to make it water-soluble.

ENIVA VIBE™ is the most comprehensive answer to the body's need for life-giving nutrients. This "all-in-one" supplement provides a convenient, great tasting, economical, and powerful way to receive balanced nutrition for vibrant living. A more complete, proven combination of healthful goodness in liquid design can't be found.

To learn about Vibe & begin your journey to health click here!

Have questions or want to purchase Vibe? Just call me, (Darlene) at 502-363-0101
and I'll see that you get Vibe at the lowest possible price, just $39.95 per bottle.


1 comment:

Truthseeker said...

From: Dr. Russ Newman
To: susan tuttle
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:45 AM
Subject: Vibe followup, Doc Russ

Susan no sorry I do not have any flyers. I personally will not promote or drink Vibe any longer, this past year they have changed the ingredients in vibe and it made many of my distributors very sick with the chemicals they put in it. Because of this I lost a great many distributors. As a Executive Manager in Eniva this was a tough decision for me. But as a Holistic doctor I can ONLY promote products that are totally non-toxic and chemical free.
This is why I have moved on to TLC products with 'Iaso Tea', and 'Nutra Burst'. In my opinion we now have the best of the best on the planet, the results and the way I feel more than prove this!
Good luck to you,
Doc Russ
------------
the above was sent to a friend of mine from her Dr. is this true? I buy VIBE and now I am concerened...